Saturday, April 30, 2011

Loot List Ish!


This is part of my goal of finding out what I truly want in life. It begins with progression, the progression of my evolution. This is a record of what I’m looking for to finish out my Cartoon Hotei’s gear. I will be trying to obtain all gear sets so I will become an effective hybrid player. My class is hybrid, I should be hybrid, and I bet my car becomes hybrid in the not too far future. 

These are items I plane to obtain. The list starts with Julak-Doom. The Eye of Zor. I plan to get a group/raid together to down him. And loot him for myself. I have high hopes for this goal because it will prove to me that I can form a group of players smart enough to conquer a raid boss.

I also plan to obtain Mobus’s Dripping Halberd, which is a major if not best weapon upgrade I can get for my bear/cat set. Good idea! <Go me!>

I will break this next list down in offset and main set items. My main set, which is Balance, will come first followed by my offset which is Feral/Bear Tanking. These items come from the new 5 man instances, ZA & ZG. *While writing this post I’ve obtained a few of my wanted items. Those I have obtained will be struck through. And will be updated as I progress. Hope I start #winning.

Main Set

  • ·         Two-Toed Boots – Feet – ZA Timed Event
  • ·         Voodoo Hexblade – Weapon – ZA Timed Event
  • ·         Amani Scepter of Rites – Weapon – Daakara
  • ·         Legacy of Arlokk – Weapon - Jin'do the Godbreaker
  • ·         Lost Bag of Whammies – Offhand – Edge of Madness
  • ·         Shimmerclaw Band – Ring – Halazzi
  • ·         Soul Drain Signet – Ring – Hexlord Malacrass
  • ·         Signet of Venoxis – Ring – High Priest Venoxis
  • ·         Armbands of the Bear Spirit – Wrist – Nalorakk
  • ·         Feathers of Akil’zon – Shoulder – Akil’zon
  • ·         Amani Headdress – Head – Daakara
  • ·         Hakkari Loa Drape – Back – Bloodlord Mandokir
  • ·         Leggings of the Pride – Legs – High Priestess Kilnara
  • ·         Vestments of the Soulflayer – Chest - Jin'do the Godbreaker

Offset

  • ·         Tusked Shoulder Pads – Shoulder – Daakara
  • ·         Amulet of the Watcher – Neck – Bloodlord Mandokir
  • ·         Amulet of Protection – Neck – Gri’lek
  • ·         Arlokk's Signet – Ring - High Priestess Kilnara
  • ·         Quickfinger Ring – Ring – BoE
  • ·         Band of the Gurubashi Berserker – Ring – BoE
  • ·         Ring of the Numberless Brood – Ring – Jan’alai
  • ·         Leggings of Dancing Blades – Legs – ZA Timed Event
  • ·         Recovered Cloak of Frostheim – Back – ZA Timed Event
  • ·         The Savager’s Mask – Head – Halazzi
  • ·         Amani’shi Bracers – Wrist – Jan’alai
  • ·         Belt of Slithering Serpents – Wasit – High Priest Venoxis
  • ·         Fasc's Preserved Boots – Feet - Gri’lek
  • ·         Shadowtooth Trollskin Breastplate – Chest – Hexlord Malacrass
  • ·         Jin'do's Verdict – Weapon - Jin'do the Godbreaker

!Obtaining these items will require me to buy new gems and enchants. While I do not have my enchants planned out I do know that my Main Set will require 1 Meta Gem, 2 Red Gems, & 1 Blue Gem. My offset will require 1 Meta Gem, 2 Yellow Gems, 2 Red Gems, & 1 Blue Gem. *None of my offset gear has been Enchanted or Socketed along with being reforged. I have not looked very far into these numbers at this time. I’m playing moonkin and having fun. When I get tired I’ll try something new.

(After typing this last night I have added things to the list so these gem counts may not be right. If anything there are more gems needed.)

So here is my cute little loot list for 4.1! I also wish to grab “Miniature Voodoo Mask” for fun. I am unaware of what it will do! And I can also assure you that I will be rolling “need” on the mountains until I get them. (8
I’m also starting to farm mats for a Volcano Card! I hope this replaces my leftover blue trinket fast! Gotta love Swift Flight Form and Herbing. Fly high, and touch the sky brothers & sisters. Checkie laterr.

No comments:

Post a Comment